Industry and Personal Uses for a Newspaper
There is almost no industry that can’t benefit from a newspaper, especially those millions of businesses who already use their copy machines or office stores to print newsletters. Newsletters are not only more expensive than a newspaper, but not nearly so professional and unique and not nearly so roomy for information.
How People Are Using Newspapers
The following list is but a small sample of the many uses people are using newspapers for.
- The bride and groom who want a unique wedding program, invitations, and save-the-date notices.
- School newspapers from elementary schools, middle schools, high schools, charter schools, private schools, colleges, and universities.
- School graduation programs.
- Class reunions.
- Community newspapers to keep local news local.
- Businesses promoting their services or products.
- As anniversary gifts--particularly the 1st anniversary which is the "Paper Anniversary."
- As birthday gifts--where the newspaper is all about the individual who has a birthday.
- Real estate agencies and agents using newspapers to promote property listings.
- Advertising agencies using newspapers as another marketing tools.
- Film festivals using newspapers as event programs.
- Menus for restaurants.
- The floral shop that has them neatly stacked on their counter and deliver with every order.
- The church that uses it as a fundraiser, newsletter, or community outreach.
- The car-wash that lays one on every seat in every car they wash.
- The hotel using it as a guest directory.
- The RV park offering local services and information.
- The restaurant that uses it as a menu that people take home with them.
- The non-profit company that uses it as way of community awareness and raising much needed cash.
- The antique store that houses fifty vendors in their market.
- A mechanic that can leave one with every job done.
- The homeowner association that already prints a newsletter.
- Family newsletters, mailed out to family members.
- Used for family reunions to allow everyone a chance to add to the newspaper and share what has been happening since they've been apart.
- Trade shows, to show case services and/or products.
- Parks and camps, using a newspaper as a large map or program.
- Movie or play producers who need just a few copies for their play or movie.
- Entrepreneurs--even kids--who want to start their own business and work from home.
- Photographers who use newspapers to showcase their artwork and photos.
- Mass mailings, direct mail, and every door direct mail.
- For large sewing patterns.
- Old newspaper reproductions.
- As gag gifts, practical jokes, and other fun uses.
- As wrapping paper for Christmas, birthdays, and bridal showers.
Quality short-run newspapers from MakeMyNewspaper have many industry uses. Simply put, anybody who takes ownership in their own enterprise, wants a little something that’s special only to them, and is looking for inexpensive marketing to previous and new clients alike might want a newspaper of their own if they were merely made aware that it was available. Easy and extremely affordable, these newspapers can be used for practically anything you need something in print.
Free Cloud Designer Templates
Our templates are 100% customizable, super user-friendly, and designed specifically to help you create outstanding newspapers with our free Cloud Designer. Below are a few of the 100s of templates available to you.